events, 16 April 2018
HMUK AT BRIGHTON MUSIC CONFERENCE 2018
We are excited to be involved again at this year’s Brighton Music Conference (25-28 April) and lend our support for artists, DJs and producers and the whole electronic industry.
Here's where you can catch Help Musicians UK at BMC:
1. Come talk to us at our HMUK stand A1 about ways in which we can help your career in the electronic music industry. You can also learn more about and sign up to the Musicians' Hearing Health Scheme.
2. PANEL: AFEM Presents – Mental Health & Music In The Mix (Thursday 26 April, 2.40pm, Professional Theatre)
- Moderator – Greg Marshall (Head of Membership, AFEM)
- Christine Brown (Help Musicians UK)
- Mike Hollingbury (Owner, Bozboz)
- Dan Tait (Pioneer DJ)
3. PANEL: How much is your hearing worth? (Thursday 26 April, 5.20pm, Academy Theatre)
- Moderator: DJ RAE
- Oli Katz (All Ears campaign)
- Jono Heale (ACS)
- Gladys Akinseye (Harley Street Hearing)
- Aidan Culley (Help Musicians UK)
For more information about Brighton Music Conference and to get tickets, visit their website.